- Mood: Daily Needs
- Eating: Pizza and Burgers
- Drinking: Water
HOWEVER for you up and coming writers that want to WRITE one because I know there are plenty of you fans that ARE one. I will be more than happy to be a creative consultant if you want to write a proper sequel to the series. You can do whatever you want, however you need to follow a few guidelines that fall in line with my head canon for Soul Chess:
1. Ships already established in canon cannot magically vanish or be written to be changed like Susanna dying so Lelouch can marry someone else or what have you.
2. The sequel will start in the year 2039 atb (Spring) so all the characters are way older (the ones that are alive). Ichigo's daughter-to-be (Orihime's pregnant now and she'll give birth by series end) Masaki (yes named after his mother) will be 17 years old and is about to start her final year of high school (she's born in early 2022). She has spiritual power but is not a fullbringer or a soul reaper. She knows her family history, but never actively did anything on her own--at least as far as Ichigo and Orihime are aware
3. The new big bad and conflict is UP TO YOU and the characters you wish to focus on are UP TO YOU. However, given the title, you are limited to the following characters to be your MAIN PROTAGONIST:
Empress Nunnally vi Britannia (age 35)
Masaki Kurosaki (age 17)
Kallen Kozuki (age 39/40) [I don't remember her birthday]
Suzaku Kururugi / Zero of Earth (age 39/40) [Don't remember his either]
Other details to be given @ Soul Chess' conclusion
ALL OTHER PRE-ESTABLISHED SOUL CHESS CHARACTERS ARE THERE TO BE SIDE CHARACTERS INCLUDING LELOUCH HIMSELF!
Zanpakuto can either be taken from ideas I already have, OR come up with on your own
YOU MUST DISCUSS ALL PLOT TWISTS AND IDEAS AND HAVE THEM OKAYED WITH ME FIRST OR YOUR SERIES I WILL CONSIDER NON-CANON TO SOUL CHESS!
And now if you'll excuse me I have more work to do on my lab report
you know I had an idea back when I read the chapter where Lelouch gets his bankai and it said that there are some worlds that are so off with earth that a month could be a year.
the idea was that back in the agent of the Soul Society arc a task force of low seated officers pulled form deferent squads is sent by Aizen to a world with a f*$#ed up time ratio. this group has the potential to mess with Aizen's plan. so they survive X years some ancar where fought and bankai where ganed andwhen they finaly made it back alot the main plot had ended.... but it never realy made it past the concept stage
It's good to add in a few rules out there to prevent errors on canon details. Well I look forward to what your followers would create.
By the way, read Fairy Tail lately? I've been confused by it.
I have been keeping up to date yes.
Anyway, I'd like to remind you that it's been a while since we did that RP. I'd like not to neglect that.
As for me, would it be alright with you if I have the Soul Chess Universe be a part of the multiverse I am working on in my Black Knights Initiative story that I am working on? I am definitely working on a potential future arc dealing with multiple universes and going cosmic with it and of course, I will credit you for creating that universe.
1. I'd have to read the story and like it first
2. If you include anything of my verse in your story I'd have to look it over before you post.
Oh, it will take a long while before I ever decide to add the Soul Chess Universe into my series canon but don't worry though, once when that time comes, I'll give you the heads up and tell you what ideas I have in mind for it.
Would Oda make One Piece's ending worth having it be this ridiculously long? Even now, it's too early to tell.
And one thing: a good ending doesn't make a piece of fiction worth it if most of it is badly written and badly executed.
As what Bleach has showed me, even if by some strange miracle that the ending turns out to be decent, it definitely won't make up for the unforgivable crappy direction that the series has gone through in the last 3-4 years.
My point exactly. A series like claymore, which has gone decidedly worse recently, would be redeemed by a good end since it's been more good than bad- not so with Bleach or Naruto.
Well, I definitely need to read Claymore to get the idea of how far it has fallen in recent times but from what you've said, it's nowhere near as bad as Bleach's big slump in quality in the last 3-4 years.
It may have started there, and it might have been wise to end it there- but by now, is it something like the fourth or fifth time Aizen is used as the big bad? This is as unimaginative as it is old.
I would still recommend claymore; overall pretty well written and down to earth, good art.
I kind of feel like Bleach's decline in quality has to break some sort of record.